Memoir of Mum (Part 3)

Labels:

Okie ... now it's part 3 liao.

After completing my Junior High, we were like .. being bothered by my bro's failure (yes! cin mahuan hor..). I admit we did try to bribe his teacher. I tell u ar... not only one actually ... wa cin malu u know ... walao wa ancua kak ka liao lang kong leh? At the end, it was to no avail lor... All this was like initiated by mum since my dad is always co bo.

One problem ends to no avail and the next one came. It was about me (wait wait ... msi wa e salah horz...). Naturally, I wanted to go to the same school as my sis but I guess my fate didnt agree with that and make me rejected =.=" My mum once again tried to help me out by talked with the headmaster, and I did ask my friends parents who sit in the admission committe. But what can I say if all the above fail? surrender lor... I did apply to other few good school in Surabaya but it was quite expensive that time so I decided not to take it up.

And .... ta da! My mum got the initiative to let us go and study in Malang (1.5hour driving from Surabaya). I applied to 2 top school overthere and both of them were gladly take me in (notice that word "gladly" haha). At the end, I decided to go to one of them.

At first, we rent a room in a dorm (private dorm) but ... both of us cannot tahan. I think because we're not used to it lar, msi standard ane high. Then we stayed by our own and took the private shuttle service to go to school. Every weekend we always go back home (it was the most long awaited time for me ..) but sometime Mum came to us instead and its makan time!

Ehm .. dunno why but I start to excel in my study eventhough I got some problem with some of the teacher. hueheu.... luck maybe? :)

I got in a fight with bro so many time (i think countless liao..) and at the end I always take the step back. This wat Mum always taught me .. to be quite cin cai with siblings bcoz they're my siblings afterall. But ever since one of the big fight, I stopped to talk with my bro. I'm cin cai lang but my ego is also very high.

I got go into few competition even with no throphy wakakaka! I still remembered the funniest question a teacher has ever asked me "What subject that you want to add one grade if you want to join these competition?" and guess what my answer was ... ... ... Indonesian Language and PE lor... since I'm such a lame student in these two subject.

My mum was so proud and happy when it came to raport distribution day. Ofcoz leh ... I got brain one mah ... haha... I ever got a perfect 10 for chemistry horz... but still I prefer Physics and Math. The highest rank I ever get was 3rd in class and 10 plus across the board (not bad eh? :P). Having the opportunity of being the banzhang oso.

Lemme continue later on okie .... ^__^v

Comments (0)