My Holidaee (Part 2)

Labels: ,

After resting that sunday nite, I need to wake up very early (not so early but it is definitely earlier than my usual wake up time!) since I'd tumpang my sis car. Obviously ... I woke up late hahahaha ... *sorry sis* which makes everyone waiting.

After finish all the prep then we're heading to ama's house to pick my cousin as well as me having breakfast. That monday morning after dropping my sis at her office, I was off to BCA to collect my KeyBCA (u know the additional security for Internet Banking ..) as well as exchange my moni so that I have moni ... so poor thing when u so bo lui one.

It was very fast than what we had predicted coz actually BCA do provide a special CS for KeyBCA collection. So I didnt have to for the que which would make me faint, literally. And within one hour I had finished everything ... so where should I go? I told my sis that I would go to my aunt's place while waiting for her.. where I intent to come to her office to try out my KeyBCA later in the afternoon.

Arrived and was there for not so long then my ama wanted to go to TP to bought a jacket for my other cousin so we decided to picked my youngest cousin first then off to TP which we did. I got took photo while we were going round and round one ... hehe ...

my cousin @ TP

And finally after we got it in toko dung dung, I forgot the name of the store lar... :P I felt sibeh hungry lor... we sat at DOME at first, then cancel it out since ama dun like the food haha .. cin paiseh ... then at the end we ate Dundee Fried Chicken. I ordered Package A which consist of 1 rice, 1 chick, and 1 drink (i think ..).

Finish with TP then we went to pick his koko..and u see they both so chubby chubby one heheh ... very cute de ... I think I spent the rest of the day staying there ... playing with them. till the time I need to pick my sis up.

I watched American Pie 5 that nite .. sibeh funny horz... wakaka a must see comedy :) then i go zzz .... wahh so tired horz... must sleep bao bao one for tomorrow photo session leh .. wakakwakawkwa...

The next morning .. as usual I woke up late hahahaz... :P Good thing I did prepare all my costume for the photo session so I didnt make any more delay.

Anywayz, after dropping my sis in her office, I directly went to the studio. I wear 3 outfit ..
1. 3/4 sleeve shirt and stripe black pant.
2. Long Sleeve shirt and legging jeans with hat
3. sleeveless shirt and cardigan with jeans plus scarf

They did put some make up .. foundation etc ... but it was a bare minimum compare to girls. Then .... it finished .. 30 over pose ... and they ask me to pick 10 pose for free.. hehe wait later after finished then I'll post it here :) okieee .. I takes 1 month u know ... a bit too long imo.

I want to take another session maybe next time i go home :) hehe ... actually horz.. its nice to become a model rite? rite?

And then .. as always I go to my aunts place and rest there ... take a nap, play with my cousins until they fight haha .... then I bring the xiao de go to his mandarin class. After that I go home :)

and ... I did some stretching .... oops kena pai also! wakaka....

I watched Resident Evil on the evening before I went to sleep.... its nice but I would say it's not as good as the prequel..
/me @ home
I shall continue it in part 3 I guess ....

Comments (0)