Surprise!

Labels: , , ,

Today so happy ler.... 开心得很!!想知道为什么吗?呵呵,好啦那我告诉你就是啦。

今早上,我迟到了 (haha! ok ok I'll be serious) ... all of sudden my bozz asked me if I'm okay to make a business trip to Shanghai. Guess what my respond was? 当然 YES lar..!!! 那有说不OK 的事呵呵呵... who doesn't want to go to Shanghai? somemore, its a free trip. I already planned to extend my stay there for a few days even! :P

Anyway, its an advantage for me too since I can apply for a multi entry visa which means .. I dont have to apply another visa for my trip next month! YES!! This will be my first business trip to overseas as well... so a bit kanchiong too .. like what if sumthin happen over there since I'm goin alone ... sob sob ... 怎么办呢??

不过可能老板选我因为其他的工程师都不会讲华语?还是因为在它眼中我是最空闲的人?哇高!到如此么。。呵呵!

And also today I bought a notebook for my auntie ... Its Toshiba Portege R500 E262 (wa kak lu kong this one cin suiii leerr...). The spec are as follow:

Intel Centrino Duo Mobile Technology Core 2 Duo ULV U7600(1.2GHz, 2MB L2 Cache, 533MHz FSB)
Intel 945GMS Express Chipset
2 GB DDR2 SDRAM (no slot left)
160 GB SATA Hard disk
Built-in Ultra-slim DVD Super Multi Drive; 12.1" WXGA Transflective LCD Display (LED Backlight Technology, 1280 x 800)
Intel GMA 950, up to 251MB shared video memory;1 Type II PC Card slot; USB 2.0 x 3; i.LINK (IEEE) 1394; SD-Card slot
Expansion Bus (for replicator)
Built-in 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN
Built-in Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG (802.11b/g)
Built-in BlueTooth 2.0+EDR
Touchpad; Fingerprint Reader
Intel High definition Audio Support
Built-in Mono speakers; Integrated Microphone
Windows Vista Business
Adobe Creative Suite 3 Web Premium
Microsoft Office 2007 Standard
Notebook carrying case
1.09 kg (with 6-cell battery and integrated optical drive).6-cell lithium ion battery with up to 10 hours of usage.

这些是免费的。。
Logitech QuickCam (the clip on one ..)
Toshiba 2GB Flash disk
USB Mouse

So lucky since this is the last one .... no more stock liao liao ... but skali got problem then sue lo .. must wait for a week or so ..

Toshiba Portege R500 E262

I saw this thing in the store .... its a Digital Photo Frame and it is sold for $269. The brand is Viewsonic ... so nice ler... actually I wanna buy one lor... since my mum's pic cant change one, so can use this one mah .... put beside and tada! it can change every few secs one .... kewl! I'll definitely buy this item :)

ViewSonic Digital Frame

昨天呢。。我有出去买一些mp3 player,那就我要买的那种已经活不下去了!sibeh sue! it's creative btw ... and they refer to look for that item in the reseller such as Best Denki, Carrefour, Gain City, etc .... and it already sold out in Best Denki u know! wee.... good thing still got 3 pieces in Gain City .... :) so I bought them all...

Creative MuVo T100 2 GB

Basically .... I'm sibeh happy! hueheuheu ... lately so lucky one :) and I can't wait for my trip this Thurs and next Thurs!!!
*Cant Sleep!*

Comments (0)