My Holidaee (Part 1)

Labels: ,

Huffffffffffffffffff!!!

I was
rushing to pack my things rite after watched Ah Long Pte Ltd and I slept arnd 2am. 5.30am my hp ring liao and I was still like "=.=" then I just off it and ontinue sleeping till 6am..

My flight was supposedly on 7.25am and knowing that I overslept makes me jumped around that early morning wakaka! Left my room like titanic when it hits the iceberg :P sms-ed my fren to tell her that i'm on my way after I got into a taxi and then I felt so relax and sleepy.

Reached airport, met her, and then we go check in together. I, as usual, want a window seat. After finished with the immigration then I start to take pic .. lai ... 1st pic of this post, /me posing at my mum's fave spot, garden in the airport.

/me at my mum's fave spot, garden in the airport

We chatted here and there while we were walking to the departure gate, that was when she told me she'll go back to indo for good after her contract ends. I was .. waa one more friend left =.=" During the flight we chatted more and I took photo more too!
/me during the flight

After almost 2 hours ... finally! I arreived at Surabaya! My sis picked me up and then we began our journey ....

First stop was Lan Hua Restaurant at Grand Mirama Mercure Hotel. This hotel is located at Jalan Darmo right opposite my junior high school. Not long ago, it was bought by Accor group and renovated into a nice and decent hotel. Lan Hua serves dim sum, ala carte chinese food. It ambience is nice and the food is nice and cheap cheap too. wekeke... We ate harkaw, cheong fan, siumai, soup, egg tart, etc etc with oolong cha. Yummy!

/me waiting @ hotel lobby

Our empty table @ Lan Hua

Filled up with Dim Sum

Straight face made of Egg tarts and fried prawn with mayo sauce!

After finish with the super filling dim sum, we were off to TP for window shopping and watch movie. I didnt buy anything this time around coz I was so damn broke! We watched Jumper and continue to shop around. After feeling tired then we start to move to our auntie's place to play play with my cousins.

Next is went home straight away and zzzz..... That's the end of Day 1.

Day 2 started with me woke up so late (bcoz i was too tired i guess) and my ama called me to come to her place for breakfast which later become brunch wakakaka!

After finish my brunch at ama's place, I went to Atum :) but this time I only got buy DVDs and some crackers for my colleagues. I was quite surprised that Singapore movie also got leh.

Lemme see what are the title that I bought...
- Stardust
- American Pie 5
- American Pie 6
- CJ7
- 881
- National Treasure : Book of Secret
- Invasion
- Resident Evil: Extinction
- etc ... (actually i forgot the rest haha)

And I spent the whole evening watching Stardust and 881 ..... then zzz....

to be continued .... stay tuned!

Comments (0)