My Holidae (Part 4)

Labels: ,

Lets make this the last part haha... coz i think i start to got problem memorizing all of them :P lolz...

Its friday ... and the next day my sis needs to go to jkt for her company outing (free air ticket and accomodation, u know!). Actually, its supposed to be the end of the month but the bring it forward so I cant spend the weekend with her any longer lor... so sad but I'm hapy for her. If only my company also provide all-free-company-outing .. sigh! I'm such a dreamer!

okie .. in the morning ... (yeah yeah as u can guess) I woke up late and needs to drive her to office hehe.... but today we had a plan to go to Atum to exchange some of the huai DVDs. The 881 cant be played in dvd player, american pie 6 can be played but its scrathed, and national treasure cant be played at all. Huff....

So jialat, the store was closed that day because they were afraid kena liak by mata... haha... so we walked to the nearby foodcourt to have our lunch. I ordered Tepanyaki mee (i think) and she ordered Prawn Rice (i think also) with an extra tauhu. Yum yum! then we walk walk around for a while till its time to go back to work for her and time to be sian for me... huehuehue
time flies ... and I urge her to go home quickly (so bad hoho). And 我先自拍 lor...

the result of 自拍-ing

Surabaya Night Mode

We had our dinner @ Bu Kris and I had my Nasi Empal plus Terong Penyet (yummy! yummy!) huahaha ... I'll be so fat if stay there, i guess. The below photo closes the day for me ....


/me wif the roman statue

Saturday morning my sis was already so busy while I was still enjoying my dream ... woohoo... Actually, I planned to go with her but then again all in package is around SGD 400 plus, so I just decided not to go. sigh... And then I planned to stay overnight at my cousin's place so can play with him but again it was cancelled due to my lazyness... wakakwkwa.

Eniwei, I ended up staying alone at home so I just spent my morning at Ama's place till afternoon before I went home to take a nap. I just spent the day watching DVDs and in the evening, Ama's asking all her grandson&daughter to go for a dinner at one of the cafe in my hometown. Unfortunately, only 4 of us appeared. I ordered Tenderloin Steak & Soda.

/me & cousin b4 dinner

my tenderloin steak & soda
After our family dinner, we went to my uncle's place near my old house and kongkow2 for few minutes.. before heading home ...

Finally, it was my last day over there liao... I wanted to spend the day with my uni friends but only 2 of them can made it. Anyway, I prefer small group instead of inviting so many people haha as if I got so many friends!

We made an appointment to meet at Surabaya Town Square (Sutos) since its the latest mall in town with a town square concept. But surely the parking fee is expensive compare to the other malls as they charge hourly. The ambience is nice except that we picked the wrong time.. we should have went there in the evening instead! It was so hot and humid ... which makes me run for aircon!

I met Yusup 1st as Nico was still on his way there. And we run to the lobby as there's aircon over there... hehe... then I got my him to take my photo before Nico came and join us.. We talked here and there while walking around until then we decided to have our lunch at Solaria. This Solaria cafe has a nice interior but a lousy service. And the food taste so-so but then again its pricing is not so ex as well so its like you-got-what-you-pay kinda thing.

/me @ sutos lobby

/me @ sutos lobby 2

/me in the elevator

/me in Solaria

my cheese steak

Nico's mee goreng

During lunch *after waiting for sooo longg*, Sisaka called either Yusup or Nico *I'm not so sure* and invited us to come to her house eventho she's having a renovation on progress. We met her son Justin which is so cutee.. he looks like his mum, IMO. Talk cock for an hour or so then its time for them to go to church and for us to leave so ... we say goodbye! hoho ...

/me, sis & justin, supz

On the way back home, I decide to make myway to Ciputra World's Marketing Office near Siska's house there.. I was quite surprised that the first tower namely The Vie was almost sold out.. only left with a few of not-so-nice units and the 2nd tower namely The Via has just entering its pre-launching stage. The price worr.... cin kiasi lang!! sibeh kuiiii!!! At first I had this thought of buying another apartment in Surabaya ... but after seeing its price, I think its better to buy one in singapore leh ... really!
I know this is located in a CBD and its in a very big mixed development as well as being developed by a well-known developer plus designed by a singapore based architect... but still the price for such a small unit are so ex. Not a good investment for now ... or maybe I'm a lil bit late..

Ciputra World, Surabaya

Hoho ... enuf bragging about it and I went to my aunt's place to see my cousins ... but he wasn't in a good mood so he gave me this face =.=" waaahhh.... I had my dinner there with *dunno wat rice* wakkaka.... then quickly went home before its getting late since I had to fly off quite early the next day.

The next morning, my maid was nagging at me to let me wake up but still take half an hour before I rili wake up. wakaka.. As quick as possible, I did all the preparation including putting my bakwan to my luggage :P

My aunts and ama take me to airport with my bro become the driver.. hehe... then I say bye bye to them :) and walk my way to the security check in the airport... Alas! after I completed my check in etc .... I forgot to bring my 2nd wallet! it is where I put all my foreign currency notes incl rupiah ... and my friend only have just enought ot pay for her airport tax... waaaa... die lar... I was so panic ... but lucky I still have sgd noted ... then die die must go out and exchange lor.... That cursed and damned money changer try to cheat me *but I fell for it anyway* by giving me only 6100 per sgd, isnt it a daylight robbery??? dont u agree with me?? And so I exchange only 50 sgd .. huh. kena rob again =.="

After settled with the airport tax, immigration, etc ... we waited at the departing gate. At that time we just found out that we both bought a unit in Metropolis Apartment! wkakaka.... so qiao, isnt it?

That's the end of my vacation this time! 2 weeks from now I'll be going for another vacation :) hooray!

Comment (1)

Metropolis is a nice area.

Ciputra is in the boonies. It's in the middle of nowhere. It's investment type of deal, the area itself won't turn lively for another 3-4 years.

Anyway, apartment is overbuilt in Surabaya, several will go up in city center. The really nice one is done by Sahid, right in city center. (hotel/apartment type of deal.) I am not sure if the apartment is still available or not. But it has nice address.