IT Show

Labels:

Weew ..... its 人多 all the way!

Anyway, I went down to IT Show in Suntec on friday nite just to check the price only ... u knw wat, all day long it was so cold like 冬天 so I wore a jacket till nite as well... but when I went out from the show (becoz the show has ended! haha) I juz realized that I sweated ... huhu ... it was so many people over there woof!

Then saturday I went down again becoz I want to accompany a friend of mine to bought a Lappie. Then there was this promo from UOB that if we pay using UOB credit card we can have 1 chance for the lucky draw which they say "sure win" ... I thot not bad mah ... or at least shouldn't be that bad bah ...

As such hor... I asked my fren to pay using my UOB card lor... eniwei, he has his own lucky draw from Fujitsu. He got an umbrella ... yeah an umbrella! horrible. then then I thot i wouldn't that sue lor.... so I went to UOB redemption booth ... wa! long que leh! ok lah 忍一下咯.. U know wat I got anot?? 1 pair of 筷子, 1 photo frame (passport size photo hor!), and a 记念 .. all with the olympic theme .... weow .... I even more sue than my fren hahahaha!

Actually I wanted to buy a PSP (red colour) since it can play mp3, mp4, as well as play game hehe ..... It's priced at $280 ... (extra $20 for modif) and 4GB mem card $ 46 ... so total is $346 lor.... worth it anot? i think should be okie lar... rather than buy mp3 or mp4 player only ... tiok bo?

so tired today .. *puppy eyes mode* bcoz today play badminton preparing for the upcoming competition ... walao 哪里哪里都通了!

zzzzZzzz.....

Comments (0)