Busy Busy Busy

Labels:

Weew....

last week was such a hectic week for me ... sibeh sian but its all worth it :)

As usual, its all yin wei cny coming soon and wa e gong si ai close for a week so ... all the dateline obviously pushed forward into the last day of the last week. Its was the week when we all waiting for ang pao to be given out.

Everyday ... yeah everyday, I worked till cap tiam hor *arnd there lar...* wishing for cap gwee angpao? wakaka.. tan ku ku :D It was like working like no tomorrow one horz... wa kak lu kong ce si sibeh sian ... Rendering of Signature Tower (Dubai) that I'm doing ....

But hor ... Friday we were having our lunch together .. fully paid by one of my colleague *kam sia kam sia* It was fun *oops* I mean fun n filling!

then then then .... I had my appraisal hahaha .... quite fast hor... others was like half to an hour or even more!!! wakaka. It was basically just to get our KPI or whatever index HR needs. And wa e hor ... long cong si Outstanding :D wakaka.. mai envy wa.. lolz.

But wa e taukee wu some comments too. Those are:
1. wa still lack of experience. *ofcoz ler... I only work for 2.5 year only, wat u expect ler...*
2. wa e appearance bo professional looks. *hor... I wear something to office not gud enuf meh ...*

Ever think of being relocated? Hmm... I never lor... pls lar... go to dubai without nobody I know ... siao siao siao .. think of it make me siao liao...
Tada! We got our ang pao liao! How many mth? uhm I think its a secret hahaha! dun be so kepo!
Okay .. Lemme continue watching naruto :) Nitey!

Comments (0)