Jumper

Labels:

Kewl! Fantastic! I also wanttt!!

Maybe those are my first impression of this movie, Jumper. Watched this movie on my 1st day of holiday .. hoho so shuang!

The main char was David Rice aka Rice Ball (Hayden Christensen), a Jumper, was left by her mom which later known as Paladin. The main story of this movie is basically the war between Jumper and Paladin with a little romance in between.

I heard that Hayden and Rachel become a real couple after act in this movie.. hmm ... wonder what about the next movie? so scandalous. wakaka!

If you guys like action and digital effect, then this movie can satisfy your hunger, otherwise, forget it.


Comments (2)

heloow... just dropping by to give a comment ^^
btw, nice to meet ya ^O^
so, hayden n rachel??? oww really? cos i tot rachel is brody's girlfrien?

hi!

nice to meet u 2!

yupz that's what i heard lo... who is brody?? wakaka /me so suaku :P