Memoir of Mum (Part 2)

Labels:

Huf huf! now that I got time to continue my story hehehe....


lets see..... where are we now .... when I was in the elementary school, eh?


As I said, she used to drove us to school every morning and we go back to our store after school by becak (trishaw). Yeah I know it was three of us! Sometime we just stay in the store till dawn .. but my siblings, they, dont like it. But I did enjoy it there coz I knew I'm with mum :) hehe...


I like to help her at the store doing the retail .. while my dad doing the bulk which he's not good at (stupid dad I have). I think thats where I got my sharpness in seeing things and suan-ing things. I'm good at number becoz of this too, maybe! hehe ....


I realized that my mum directly or indirectly has influenced me on a few things:

1. be persistent on what i'm doing
2. know how to use money wisely
3. being sharp and alert
4. must know how to suan wakakaka ....


Hmm.... then, after finished my elementary school, she wants me to go study in the city which arnd 30mins driving *that time lor .. now 1 hour plus i think* My result was considered as quite good liao leh ... so shouldnt be that difficult to enter :P


She was so proud that I can actually go there considering that I'm so lazy... but her bargaining skill was put on test for the entrance fee .... no worries her bargaining skill is still the best! hehe ... like me also ... maybe but i'm not so good at bargaining leh ... *not yet maybe?*

Hmm .... everyday she'll prepare my uniform (got 3 types bah plus PE uniform total 4) and I need to wake up very early in the morning because I took those shuttle van *not really like sg shuttle bus leh ... this is a small van, bo AC hor...*

I remember that time I got around 5k rupiah for my daily allowance. I only use it to buy comics, bakwan, and sometime drink ... the left over I returned to her *wa si kuai kia ok...* but most of the time I kena rob by my sister! She bullied me huhu....

I spend most of my days doing the same routines, i think. Stay helping mum after school. By that time, I like to go kia kia liao .... hehe .... most of the time every weekend we'll go to the malls. ^_^v

Once my bro joining me to go to the same school, we bought a car and hire a driver to drive us to school.. Its a red coloured Panther *msi animal hor... its a brand* Its even more diff to handle since my bro cin lousy, cin luan! ai co simik pun mai ka ki co ... wa lang cin bo hwat liao liao liao...

At the end of his 1st year in Junior High *I was on my Last year mwahaha* he FAILS! stupid, isnt it? ya ya ....wa cai liao... On the day before my final year national exam, I follow my mum & her family to go to TP! till late at night... bo study tan si wa bo fail hor...

I think I'll gather my memory first ... and continue this later on, shall I?

Comments (0)