CNY

Labels: ,

Huff... I think I'm getting lazier and lazier until I feel like an ah pui. hee hee... Its all becoz of the CNY break this whole week. What I've been doing was like eat, drink, watch naruto, relaxing, doing domestic works, and sleep! Well, tomorrow ... is officially the 1st day going back to office after so long .... tell u arrhh, everything also forgot one haha...

Actually, last january i did my cny shopping right after meeting (hehe...). And here are the goodies that I bought:
1. Adidas Sandal


2. Benetton Scarf

And ... also celebrating my colleague's bday... Happy Bday Janette! (again?!?) We ordered mango cake for her and then relaxing for a while huhuehue... This is the close up of the words in the cake. I think its choco bah ... but I'm nt sure leh coz I didnt get that part :P


So.. how was your CNY celebration?

Comments (0)