Memoir of Mum

Labels:

Request lai liao ... u lang request wa write about wa e mum ...

Actually, if I want to say it in my p.o.v then pretty much its all about my life since she always with me all the time.

My name was picked by mum for both my english and chinese name, fyi.

When I was a baby ... we were still staying in our rented house which ppl say its haunted. My room was the one near our backyard which near the haunted tree. But they all say that I'm very quiet unlike my sis which always make noise. So they say I'm a kuai kia. That time my mum still working as a tailor and never did I cry to disturb her ...

When my little bro was born, i was still around 1.5 years old. By that time, everyone said that I'm her favourite son. When my bro still in the tube, my grandma brouoght me to her room and was telling her that she brought her fave son. She was so happy after she saw me that day.

Afterward, we moved to another house and I still remember that it has a huge yard where I used to play ... and everytime my mum came back frm work I always went out to the main gate and kept on calling her "Mommy Ulan" coz I cant pronounce her name correctly.. By this time she left her tailoring job and helping my dad with his business.

One day ... in a bright afternoon ... she came home during after lunch time by motorbike ... I was so happy and as usual I ran to the main gate but I was so unfortunate that I hit the gate. Then she quickly brings me to the nearest hospital which was opposite only. And that's how I got this mark on my forehead.

At that age, I already understood that my dad dont like me as much as my sis and lil bro. That's why I was so dependant to my mum. Follow her where ever she go and tell her everything that I did everyday. If u ever see my pic when i was a kid then, almost all, I always besides my mum.

Then we moved to our own house which was paid using installment. I still remember the first day arrived in our new house ... I was standing near the window facing outside. I have to share the same room with my sis and lil bro as we're short of room.

I like to play with those action figure ... start from Saint Seiya, Dragon Ball, TMNT, etc ... and she's the one who always bought me all those toys. She pamper me with her love i would say. Oh and she always bring us to our grandma's house so that we're closer with our relatives.

She always prepare and make sure that we had our breakfast before going to school. And she drove us to school when we were still in elementary school since it is still in the same area. During the elementary school that time, when ever we had test then we had to be literally tested at home ... but still I didn't excel in my study ...

We were always *yeah or most of the time* we will go to Bali during our long holiday which was twice a year. And then there's this story that when i was a few years old they brought me to my grandma's bro's warung .. and i took somebody's sprite! haha I'm such a notti boy. Worst was ... I got bitten by their dog! pregnant dog somemore! sibeh suay!

I'll continue on part 2 later on ... hehe so stay tuned!

Comments (0)