彩色/Multicolour

Labels: ,

Ta da!! I had my haircut just today!! I like it despite of the a bit lousy service from Kimage ... well, first, there were no aircon and I must use the table for hairwash .... my neck a bit cramp lor ..... and it was super hot leh ..... show my new hairstyle later if got chance okie .... it wasn't as wat i had last time :)


Earlier today I went to go and see my friends newborn baby ... he's so cute and small ... I still cant tell whether he looks like his dad or mum!! but surely he has a nice lips lor ... I got him a set of baby clothing and a toy the day before. I hope he like it which I'm sure he will!!!! haha!

Went out for a shopping spree and watched Hancock on saturday. I think this movie is not bad but the duration is just too short and the starts is a bit dragging. Not bad though... I didnt buy anything at all except food leh!!!!

The KTV session was quite fun .. Oh it was on friday afterwork session. The food is mediocre although the crowd is just fine. I think my secretary is our KTV queen leh ... The audience was mixed as we have staff from a few neighbouring countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Phil, Vietnam. I would say, as what my preference is, the english song that they picked was super boring and super slow ... liddat how to bring the crowd alive horz ... and those chinese song that they picked was a lot better!!! and its all up beat song which I think is more appropriate for this kind of occasion. Too bad that I cant fully read the chinese and not so familiar with the english .. hahaha....

Sometimes I just feel myself is very much detached with the crowd in such occasion. I enjoy more when there are less people and in turns we could interact more. And I prefer those chinese speaking crowd better ... for no reason though. Lets see how the BBQ next week turns out bah ...

Comments (0)