Gossips? Rumours?

Labels: , ,

Hmm ... Gossiping ... Spreading rumours .... are those activities by people that is very free. hee .. but I did that too when I'm free!! This few months ar... people keep on spreading rumours that I've resigned la .. sign another appointment letter la .. join another company la .. watsoever la ... In any case, I dont care of what people want to say about me! If they want to do so, then its up to them :) I can only say ... wow! I'm that famous meh ...

But the truth is .. I feel very thankfull to my direct bozz coz he so sayang me (or people said so la..) and he's been very accomodating to my needs. ^_^v 人家说我是老板的宠儿,不只是宠儿,是最疼的叻!哈哈!

Btw ar.... I'm thinking of having a hair cut lei ... at least before any interview bah ... and I quite like my hair in this picture horz ... it was taken on my last holiday with my mum & sis in Jakarta .. sigh I miss my mum!!

Comment (1)

why did u put my ugliest pic? cmon at least ask my permission first la...dasar tof bo....