Meeting, Meeting, and Melting!

Labels: ,

From now onwards, my wednesday and thursday will be filled with one similar activity, which is called Meeting. It's good though :) like last wednesday ... morning meeting in Mandarin Hotel then afternoon in Paragon and window shopping in between ^_^v

Oh yeah, I had to take over someone's duty coz he's leaving singapore for good. So ... my bozz invited the whole project team to introduce me and to give him a farewell lunch in Sushi Tei. I had this Yakiniku Don, which I think it's delicious just that the meat is not tender enough. On the other hand, we ordered *actually they ordered* Dragon Roll and Golden Dragon Roll and few other sushi .... yum yum .. Dragon Roll is one of my fave in Sushi Tei :P Thanks bozz!~ and Ganbatte Nico!~

We'll be having another farewell lunch and dinner for him again loh. Lunch is with our team and Dinner is with Indo-club~~ looking forward to maan fiesta bah!~ I had arranged the lunch in Breeks Cafe :D dinner I dunno coz its not mine! LOL ...

Anyway, I tried my culinary skill loh.. and I came up with these two yesterday... Chicken Steak and Shroomy Fried Rice. yum yum .....

Chicken Steak

Shroomy Fried Rice

Comments (0)