Year End Trip

Labels: , ,

I havent wrote down anything about my last trip to Surabaya leh ... now that I have time, I'll be generous enough to share with u guys! wakaka ...so hiao, eh?

Anyway, it was a very short trip but yeah it's actually only for my mum's 49th day. The chinese *or should i say taoism/kong hu cu* believe that the spirit will actually depart to go to the other world on the 49th day after he/she passed away. I read somewhere that old folks even pour some flour on the entrance so as to see the footprint of the spirit when they are leaving ... quite interesting ..

So I left Singapore on the 28th by Garuda Indonesia. It was my first time sit at the emergency exit row ... wekeke .. okay leh but table so small .. and this is what I saw.. nice isnt it?!


Then I went out for a swimming session with my sis and cousins at Singgasana Hotel until I think all my bones are having a breakdown! sibeh tired!

My mum's 49th day falls on 31st Dec, which means we're supposed to go to the graveyard on 31st early morning before sunrise. As such, my auntie had scheduled a gift exchange party to be held 1 day earlier. All my family member was there (from mum's side) starts from my grannie, aunties, and cousins ... and this is how i look on that night!

Me & my little cousin ... (notice the hat?)

Me & Koko @ Mum's Grave

and my gift for my sis..


On the New Year Eve .... my cousins wanted to go swimming (again!?) .... haha but ok lar we all accede to their wish ... didnt take any pic tho ...

And the New Year I celebrate with ... dreaming! wekeke ... sibeh tired hor ... then 11.45 local time i pingsan liao .. hoho!

On the 1st day of 2008, We went to TP ... woohoo ... haha with all my mum's big family. Luckily (yeah! luckily..) I didnt buy anything except a hat. I've been looking for a nice one and not just the normal hat. Look .... nice isnt it?



And we were heading towards DOME cafe ... but cabut at the end coz grannie doesnt like the menu. Linkafe is where we had our lunch that day ... It has a new decor all together with the ongoing A&A in TP to make it looks better. Our happy face welcoming 2008!!







Basically, that's it for that day ... we spend the 1st day with laugh and love ... huhu.. tomorrow will go back to SG for co kang hiks hiks
My Sby - Sg flight was very early in the morning which was intentionally taken bcoz I'm having a shortfall on leave! sibeh bo ho lar leave ... wait later kena cut here and there.. huhu...
Anyway, super qiao that I got the same seat as my prev flight hor... and this time its a morning view ... like this
and I wore my newly bought hat hoho ... so nice lor... see my sillhouette as well :)


Wait till my next trip on February :)

Comments (0)