2007 oh 2007 ...

Labels:

Yeah I know its over ... and it's been a good time yet with a sad ending. Such an irony isnt it? Well, life is full of irony indeed ... *shrugs*

A lot of things has happened in within .. which i hope can make me grow stronger and getting mature (not older pls!)

It was opened with, of course, a new year celebration ... lemme think where I was that time ... I think I spent the eve in JB doing shopping and went all straight to Marina Bay to enjoy the firework. It was nice.

I've got career advancement as well within this year ... not really promoted or so ... but still I would say I'm a step ahead. It was nice.

Love life? still as sucky as always >,<" This is not nice!

Social Life? It was better ... Knew more ppl and make more friends *and enemies as well*

Went to KL and Chiangmai for holiday... where's next?! *ouch*

BUT ... the icing of the cake wasnt that sweet. I would say bitter. The person I love most has left me forever ... but still She'll remain inside of me forever.

A glance of how I look last year .... which style suits me best?

















Comments (0)