Recap from 22/05/06 - 11/06/06

Well, nothin much tho.... the past 3 weeks was quite ... ok boring, you name it you feel it haha ^^

Oh but got one things happened ... Great Singapore Sale! it started on 26 May which will last till July i think ...

The 2nd week was ok ... but i was always sleepy at work ... which i dunno why.
whilst the 3rd week was a total mess. My boss keep on asking me why I couldnt finish the design for The Clift... told u all it wasnt because of me ... it was that stupid computer fault!

Here's how i looks like during weekdays ^^

I went for a site visit of The Chuan at Lorong Chuan on Saturday ... it was supposed to be an office things but only a few of us turned up, think only 8 of us. was nice and good ... I dont think I'm able to design such things tho... hoho ^^

I went off to Orchard with a friend of mine on the 4th of June, we met at Dhoby Ghout then we had lunch there, err i mean i had my lunch there haha ^^v After that off we went to stroll along the so-famous Orchard Road. Bought 2 pieces of shirt for my working attire. Pierre Cardin and Guy Laroche .. I think I bought it in Robinsons.

At Wisma Atria, I got my eyes stick to a pair of shoes at Beetlebug ... its so nice, colour is shine brown ... and it was just nice. Was about to buy but... bo lui liao leh... bo pian lo... besai bue ce mengkia so ok lar...

After chit chatting then we just say bye2 and back home i was.

on the 9th June, I had my haircut at Kimage, PS. I was about to go to Toni & Guy but one of my colleague also want to do a hairdo so we off together there... i think not bad hahaha ... see lo.. how you think?


New Hairstyle ^^

Comments (0)