2nd day of Shanghai's Trip *27April - 4 May 2005*

Labels:

now in Suzhou .... (苏州)

First thing in the morning was having breakfast ... eventho I cant say the food was nice tho ...

Went to Ou Yuan garden (藕园) it was ... so-so ... nothing much to say..

Next off I went to Silk factory ... so boring as if I could have nothing better to do u know ...

Finish with Suzhou, head I went to WuZhen (乌镇水乡) where u can call it Kampung Air in Indonesian. Went around and inside ... its typical old architectural of ancient chinese lor...


在乌镇水乡


还在乌镇水乡

后来呢。。。 我去到杭州(Hangzhou) .. Went off to Xihu (西湖), I had a boat ride there going around of the lake ... where we can see the Leifeng Pagoda (雷锋塔), where the White Snake Legend occured last time ... She is known as 白娘娘 where her real name is Bai SuZhen. She's a white snake that able to impersonate a beautiful lady which was trapped inside this pagoda by a monk called FaHai.



Finished with the boat tour, went to the park beside XiHu which called HuaGang Garden (花港花园)

Afterall, we're also a human being that needs to be filled with a things called food! Off we went to resto...

In the evening I watched a performance where people say its must-see performance if you reach Hangzhou ... quite nice and worst was my camera battery depleted in the middle of the show! grr so I just got a chance to shoot half of the performance ... >,<"

That's all about the 2nd day

Comments (0)