Recap of 19/06/06 - 30/06/06

Finally, I got time to update my blog! fiuh!

Eniwei, I shall start with a laugh! yes! hoho ^^ its a long week but a wonderful week as well.

As usual, started with a normal life doing same thing every now and then till my brain felt so numb. Can u imagine? What will happen if our brain got numb, eh? maybe there will be a dissease called "Brain Numb-ness" hahaha :D

Went to Bugis on saturday as I have to take my sis and my mom go there ... It was ok .. I juz know leh dat Bugis street is quite "somethin". I used to thought it's juz another "street" hoho ^^v pardon my suaku-ness heh! had our lunch there then off we went to NTUC to do groceries shopping.

The next day we all went to People's Park on Chinatown. At first we were just having a thought of flying to Bangkok at the next weekend since it will be my mum's off-week for her theraphy but at the end .. we book the tic and hotel! huahaha ^^

Not so expensive anyway, So this saturday off I'll go to Bangkok! yeeeheee!

Oh, and over there actually my mum wanted to buy a necklace with its pendant ... the standkeeper was beri beri funny de ... coznversation was like this :

Me : "zhe ge pai duo shao ar?"
SK : "179 kou dao 125, wo men ye you shang lian lorr... you $60, 70, 80, 90"
Me : "Ke yi kan na xie shang lian ma?"
He went to take the necklace
SK : "Here... "
Me : "nei yi ge shi $60?" *with kiasu-ness face haha*
SK : "zhi you zhe ge er yi.." pointing at one of the necklace.
I was like .... huh? only one? wtf is dis?
Me : "zhe yi ge bu ke yi pian yi yi dianr ma?"
SK : "Ke yi, ru guo ni mai le zhe liang ge wo ke yi yi qi suan.. yi ding yao gei ni duo yi dian discount"
*pressing calc ...* btw, the necklace dat my mum want was $90
SK : "total shi $206"
see? it was an additional $9 cut off only! chey!
Me : "9 kuai er yi ar?"
SK : *tuts tuts ...* "hao la hao la gei ni $200"

Then I ask my mum to juz went away ... wat a game cut by $9 and or $6 only ... chey! we want more! haha ^^
I mean ofcoz as a customer we want 2 get d best bargain mah hoho ^^ ane kiamsiap bo? ^^

Another surprise was My bozz praise me and he said "wo hen man yi" huahaha! Infact even if he never said that I would praise myself up! haha! I've been dying this past 1 month ... 很残!

Today, All the tender drawing haven't out yet. lack of few stories only as the drafting site havent finish drawing. I was so paiseh until 5 draftperson have to draw for me ... huhu !

At the end, I'm juz feelin' excited for tomorrow's holiday! yuhuuu! haha ^^

C yah ol'! will post my pic later hor! ;)

Comments (0)