Recap of 12/06/06 - 18/06/06

Hmm....

this week got lotsa things happened. Was very busy at first because of the things in the office where everything got piled there then I still need to make appointment for my mom and all those things. Worst was one of my friends oweys "chasing" me to join one of the new MLM in singapore.

u know wot i think rite? MLM sux.

Anyway, my mom flight was delayed so she arrived here a bit late in the night on Wednesday.

On the same day, I was on MC haha ^_^ it was actually for a allergic. The stupid doctor ar... before he gave me the MC for one sigle day, he got ask me for how long I has been working there .... sigh! grrr! But he gave me one day MC only ...

Thursday was quite a day for me ... I was supposedly dropped my mom and my sis at Mt. Elizabeth then I would go to office to work my ass for some cash! But my mom wanted me to be with her and I couldn't say no coz I oso have to help her doing all the administration things ... beri beri complicated!

After the day surgery things done, she cannot tahan the pain until she cried. hao lian o ~~ I asked the nurse for pain killer which can act instantously. where afterward, my mom felt so sleepy till 7pm! haha!

Friday was goin to office to wrap up all the things held up behind for 2 days. Guess wat! When I opened my email hor ... I 've just realize that I missed out 1 gathering which was held on thursday ... hiks! but anyway, OK lar it was just a mini gathering anyway!

2 of my colleague were having their baby born last week. Another one is coming up soon. Dont u think they're rushing for the Father's day? hahaha! wat a coincidence huh? Maybe their wife run out of idea of wat present should be given to their husband and then think of an idea that givin birth of the baby during this time? hahaha!

Good news was I was able to finished up all the remaining things for The Clift and Ecoville. There's still a lot of things to be done for Alteon and Mustafa Centre Extention tho .... sigh! like never ending one!

Saturday, my sister and I went to Mt. E again to hand over my mum's urine! yeah! its urine! hahaha^^ then took a stroll around Orchard again and we spend some money buying few things on Taka and Popular.

This sunday .... sleep the whole day! sleeping is my fave thing to do leh hehehe ^^

OK think dats all for now ... c yah on the next entry :) stay tune!

Comments (0)