1st day of *27 April - 5 May 2006 Shanghai Trip*

Been wandering around in Shanghai, a city people say Pearl in the Orient, for more than a week. But it wasn't only Shanghai, I went to Suzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, and Wuxi as well! All in all it was OK.

Before departure I was in the feeling of anxiety .. well, maybe because it was my first trip to China and I wasn't all prepared with proper mandarin. Being in the "red-eye" flight made me feels like my body is being dismantled! OK now lets talk about the trip!

1st thing in the morning *not really morning hehe it was 8 something* arrived in PuDong Airport (浦东机场). First thing to be done was immigration clearance and baggage claim ... U know what I felt? Changi Airport of Singapore is still stands a way in a better place! But who knows later on coz PuDong is still expanding.

Maglev ... what do you expect when you heard these name? Super duper fast train? yap! I took the train from PuDong to LongYang Station

@ Maglev Entrance
inside Maglev! 410km/h speed!
@LongYang Station

After things were cleared, I went to the TV tower or some people call it Pearl Tower (东方明珠塔). It was a nice place and the view also very nice .... Went up to the Space Module @ 350m height! the was simply breathtaking .... awesome. Bought some souvenirs here and there then went down to the 90m for sightseeing. Oh, the weather there was so cold ... here's some photo that I took there ^_^

@ the entrance
@ Pearl Tower

Finish with Shanghai, off I went to Suzhou (苏州). Went off to Singapore Industrial Park ... was quite a nice place and seems to be a new developing area. I was wondering why of all names did they choose Singapore Industrial Park?? anyway, that's about it.

Next stop was on the Old House in Qi Li San Tan Cultural Street... really cant remember the name. It was an old complex of ancient house. Nothing is interesting.

Last thing that I did that day was go to bed in the hotel right after dinner! was so tired....

Comment (1)

finally I found out ur blog, hahahaha.....
miss u heaps my luvly bro, dun play hide n seek with me again, ok!!!
muachhhhh....