Recap of 14/05/06 - 21/05/06

Been busy .. I mean beri beri busy this week. Well, could be until next week though or so though. Sianz rite? Lemme show you what I've been busy with... Its The Clift!

The Clift which previously being called West 8 is a 43 storey condo which is going to be launced next month. It has 10 storey of carpark and 2 storey of skygarden. The overall looks is as shown below.... nice arr? my new baby haha!


The Clift


Alteon House

Other than that still have to take care of my other babies which are Ecoville and Alteon House. Good thing is both of them can run beri beri smoothly haha!

Other thing is that I was quite dissapointed with the Admin officer. The story behind it was like this... I asked her to help me to arrange the registration for a symposium in NTU.. then a day before the seminar I got checked with her and she said "No I didnt register". I was like :O wtf... oh well I waited for her reason... and guess what! It was because of the registration fee so that she made up a reason that I have to ask for permission and the bosses never recommended that particular seminar. Lastly, she said "anyway the registration closed liao". Sigh! what kind of attitude was that!

I send a mass email regarding my feedback afterward on saturday so lets wait and see what the bosses are going to say. I just put a feedback that at least she must let us know before the registration is closed that we have to seek permission. I think its fair enough for everybody, right?

Last saturday night got some friends called me up and treat me in Swensens hohoho. So, basically my simple life was just like that. :) Enjoy reading and pls do come again! Thanks! :)

Comments (0)