Busy Day

Labels: ,

Wat a busy day today!!


muz bring sis walk around when I wasn't in the best condition .... huff.... havent pack my things ... huff ... havent cut my hair ... huff ...


We went to grab a pair of ticket for Forbidden Kingdom early this morning for a seat in the afternoon. The movie was good. Overall it's nice but at some part it's a bit boring or should I say dragging. Jackie Chan and Jet Li was good but their part is a bit too short, well, limited time for two big movie star.

While waiting for the movie we went to Orchard Rd ... yeah so cliche but I like Orchard Rd :) bought a photo album in Muji. Then tried the Crispy Curry Puff with Original and Yam flavour .... yam so niceeee.... I likeeeee...... yum yum yum!!

Okie ... I gotta go now .... must pak my gear for HK & Beijing trip!!!! sibeh excited!!

Comments (0)