清明

Labels: , ,

Its time for Ceng Beng (清明) time liao .... and this year mark my first ceng beng visit for my mum. People said that for the first year, it is to be done 2 weeks before the day. Btw, 清明 falls on April 5th every year.

I flew home on March 20th with Garuda Indonesia bcoz 21st is a public holiday for easter .. hoho. But it was very 巧 that my ama oso bring forward our trip to 外公's tomb a week earlier which means on the easter day itself...

21 March 2008 - Friday

So .... my 1st day was filled with this itinerary :) a trip to 外公's tomb and I drove .. It's located in Lumajang, 3.5 hour driving from Surabaya. All of my mum's family was there and we burn some incense, paper money, etc .... basically, all the normal things to do during the tomb sweeping day.

Here's a photo I took with my cousin ... and 外公的墓碑 with my mum's name written there ...
我和表弟在外公的墓碑前
外公的墓碑 (My mum's name in the blowup)
After that we went to my aunt house to relax and actually I also need to cool down after kena sunbath and take a pee .... After a while ... its time for lunch :) and everyone voted to go to a place called Sememu which is 30mins driving from the city ...

Its a village lifestyle ... got the paddy field, fish pond, etc .... but the price of the fish not much different than what we have in the big cities leh .... but okie lar at least its ho ciak :)

Here's a few photo I took over there ...
门口
Corridor
炸鱼
烤鱼
Sambal
结局
After chit chat-ing for a few hours ... then we all must say bye bye liao. I drove halfway till I felt very sleepy ... to let my sis took over hehe ... :P when we reached home I directly head to my mum's room and dozed off ....

22 March 2008 - Saturday
客厅
The whole morning I was preparing the paper money and things to be bring tomorrow to mum's tomb ... doing the paper money, my sis took my ama buy flower, etc ... the followed with a short trip to TP having lunch in Hachi Hachi ..... (pic as below), also bought a vest in (X),S,M,L and a slim tie :)
Hachi Hachi
Hachi Hachi

It was a lil bit rush since cece want to visit her fren at hospital ... so I waited for her in my aunt house and we also have to pick my koko at the airport .... sibeh rush!
Evening, me n sis went to church ... till after midnite ... huff huff ...

23 March 2008 - Sunday

Its time for us to go to mum's tomb which already half way thru the construction.. Ama keep on stressing that we must go early early in the morning ... the time where I haven't up yet or shall I say not yet fully up :s

My little cousin also there ... he's so cute ... with a jacket to avoid sunburn wakaka .... We did spent a lil bit of time over there ... 拜拜-ing, burning incense, burning paper money, paper clothes, etc ... in a hope that it will be sent over to mum in the other world. I think if mum see this she would be very happy too ...

Later on, we went to Sri Fried Chicken somewhere nearby ... I seated beside my cousin so that I can play play with him hehe ..... After finished with our bfast, we all heading home and I doze off after I touch my pillow .... and I spend the whole day staying at home .. uhm went out to Giant and had dinner ... since I was so tired ....

Here's some pic I took over that day ....

在妈妈的墓地

我和表弟

24 March 2008 - Monday

I had to leave my home again .... my flight was arnd 7am and yet I woke up late!! woahh .... still have to go to Ama's house to get my bfast and cake .... walao we... wa sibeh kanchiong one lerr... haha .... *as always*

I was so tired when I reached Singapore ..... yet I had to fly again in the afternoon .... tell u next time :)

Comments (2)

topinya bagus...^^

thank you dit :P

bought it in Sogo