Reunion

Labels:

Was having a reunion with uni friend whose working and stay in SG. At first, I got a plan to go to Mt. E as early as 9am. but then Windy called me asking for a reunion arnd 4-5pm at orchard .. and so I postponed my plan to Wednesday.

Well, been online and chat here and there till arnd 3.30pm ... and arrived at Taka arnd 5pm! stucked in the traffic jam ... and then .... meeting Windy, Danny, and Wewe... *sorry guys to keep u waiting!* hehehe :) but Yessie also still later than me!

But wait.... i was so hungry by that time! and nobody wanted to have dinner yet! sibeh ho~~ so I asked Danny to take a pic of me with the Xmas tree hehehe....

Then we strolled along orchard while waiting for the others to come ... oh wait! i bought Curry puff and Sotong @ Old Chang Kee ... *told u so hungryyy* huhuhu then we met Tangguh when we're in ... where was that? Paragon i think.

Last ..... cannot tahan liao ... go eat at The Village. I ordered Baked Rice and Root Beer ... yummy! then ... Eva came ...



Then we chit chat talk here and there .. till dunno reach the moon or not ... haha so exagerating! and walk walk till Dhoby Ghout to go to Clarke Quay ... and we did a betting on Yessie's affair with "Si Putih" hoho! Yessie, u'd better not making me become a loser!



That was my 2nd time taking the last train home! haha.... and so tired ..... ~~~~

Comments (0)