Most Wanted Place to Visit!

Labels:

Hmm .. think of holiday season which is coming soon, what would be the first thing strike into ur brain, huh? yeah!! mine is vacation! Lets see places that I've been to and places that I really wanted to go to (yeah i know its a long list but i'll make it short, promise!)

Cities that I have been there b4 are:
1. Bangkok


2. Batu/Malang


3. Bali


4. Chiang Mai


5. Hangzhou


6. Jakarta


7. Kuala Lumpur


8. Nanjing


9. Shanghai


10. Singapore

11. Surabaya (does that count?)

12. Suzhou


13. Wuxi
Unfortunately, no pic available for this city ... huhu y i didnt take one =.="
And ... here goes the long list (haha!). Places I really want to visit are:
1. HongKong
2. Beijing
3. Taipei
4. Sydney
5. Melbourne
6. London
7. Guangzhou
8. Shenzhen
9. Grandpas Hometown (Sumwhere in Fujian)
10. Dubai (I must have been gila!)
11. Greece
12. Paris

maybe that's all for now ... As I dun even know when can I fulfill my wishlist! if lets say I'll go to one place per year ... Its 12 year liao!! Isn't it super siao? wait later I will be 37yo! weks! Ok ok .. I think I'll stop here rather than I'm blabering around with nonsense.
Tell me where u want to go okay? who know we can go together? ;)

Comments (0)