A Tea for all of us

Labels: ,

Just wondering, have any of you guys tried TWG? I you had tried, how many types of tea had you tried?

I've become a big fan of TWG Tea ever since I had their Vanilla BourbonTea during my stay in St. Regis Singapore long ago. Eversince, I had tried their English Breakfast Tea, 1837 Black Tea, Creme Caramel Tea, Choco Mint Truffle Tea, Christmas Lights Tea, and another one that I couldn't recall it's name.

I had to confess that I love TWG Tea! It taste better than the rest of other tea cafe in Singapore and the choices are like hundreds! It's salon are also well decorated with gold-themed ornaments & facade that I believe is in line with their corporate image that they want to portray.

Another best thing about TWG is their tea accessories. OMG! It's all super cute and adorable. Tea pot, tea cup, everything....

If you feel like trying their tea, you can head straight to their salon at ION Orchard Level 2 or Republic Plaza Level 1. You can also broese their e-boutique here.

Comments (0)