problematic?

Labels:

Am I problematic? I don't think so lei .... but yeah, everybody got their own definition of problematic and their own point of view :) So ... for those who think I'm problematic ... think again yah!! coz u guys are not in my shoes!

It's true that I've got lotsa problem lately, be it personally or officialy. Sigh! but wat can I do ... Can only try to settle those problem one by one.

Aarghh ... lately I cant fulfill my own "to-do list"!! die la ... how ar ... So far, I always make a to do list for each project and I'll tick it off after I finished it. But seems like nowadays I tick lesser and lesser items lor... how ar .... si liao liao ... either my task is too big or I'm getting slower ... =(

Today got surprised lei .. its my first time seeing my bozz wearing jacket! I can tell that he isn't in a good condition loh ... well, good thing is he become calmer and *unwillingly* become a better listener :P Anyway, get better soon bozz! wakaka ...

I'd better sleep for now lei ... or else tomorrow cannot wake up lagi jialat! Tomorrow got meeting at 9am lei ... Those ppl why pick such a early time to meet ah~~~~

Comments (0)