Farewell Lunch @ Breeks

Labels:

Last friday we, almost the whole team, went to Breeks Cafe @ Harbourfront Centre to have our farewell lunch for our colleague.

He's moving to Perth, btw and yet we treat him western food which he will have to have for the rest of his life there! kekeke!!! oh well, not really western la, he picked Beef Lasagna.

Overall, the service is best, desert is nice, but the food was so-so. The Manager in charge really helpfull and always attend to our needs. Some more I forgot to bring the list of order ... good thing I was able to memorize all of their order and who order what!! my IQ is a real wonders! ps: they rated me as Genius loh on my previous IQ test few years ago ;)

Anyway, I had this Peppermint Tiara as the desert. It was nice and cooling .. but the heart-shaped-choco so stiff and always blocking my way :) Honey Lemon Tea as my drinks and Dory Fish glazed with Mushroom sauce for the main course. I think the weakness was in the sauce.. coz it's tasteless, nonetheless, the drinks is fine.
Lastly .... All the Best for U Nico!!



/me enjoying Peppermint Tiara




my Honey Lemon Tea

Comments (0)