Dare to be different

Labels:

Had a really deep thought last weekend about 'What would people think when someone said they're different?'

Well, I posted this thought into my facebook but only 2 friends of mine replied and both of them shared the same thought as me. Our answer was 'we're gifted'.

The reason why I would think so, instead of searching which part of me that is a geek/weirdo/awkward, is simply because I do dare to be different. And to me being different means you're able to see what others are unable to see.

Besides, I am always being stamped 'different' many times, e.g:
1. My palms are always sweaty.
2. I am very shy/less talkative/a thinkier
3. I portray an unconventionally suave engineer
4. I am soft spoken yet stubborn

... last but not least ... The optimistic always see opportunity in a problem while the pessimistic always see problem in an opportunity.

Comments (0)