First step to a healthier lifestyle!

Labels: ,

As the title implies... I've finally made it! Sign up for a gym package at Fitness First ^^v will have to exercise very often leh ... if not so rugi coz the fee is not cheap also.

Anyway, I have been shopping around for gym for the past 2 weeks right after I came back from my last holiday. Tried California for 2 weeks but I personally thinks that it is not the place where I belong too .... then also went to True Fitness, which I find their place is nice and the price is very seductive but lack of flexibility and I somehow still don't think of signing up. But when I first saw FF... wah... looks nice! except that the membership consultants who answered my queries is VERY rude. Can you imagine he told me that If I think their membership fee is expensive then I'm not suitable to join their club... wtf wth man! It's ex but doesn't mean that I can't afford it ..... cibai kia~~ piak piak!

At the end ... lucky I found this guy who is nice and able to give me a better package compared to that cibai kia... so I signed up last sunday ^^ I picked MW as my home club, btw...

So that was it ..... my journey which ended up with a first step to a healthier lifestyle! ^^v

Comments (0)