Peace of Mind

Labels:

Yesterday it was so quiet .. no! it should be peacefull. Most of my colleagues are still enjoying their holiday somewhere in their hometown. But the point is, our office has become so much quieter ... and more peacefull coz there're no fight at all! well, literally we're fighting lar~~

There's good and bad in it, ofcourse. Good thing is we're more relaxed and less distraction and less noise. Bad thing are less companionship, less talk, and less joking. LOL ... But good for me is I can wear as casual as I can get :) Eventhough there're not really is a restriction for our apparel. 随便 is the word.

This morning on the way to the bus stop, there was this chabor that dress like tandak! walao le ... dunno go where la, but she dress as if she's a walking display for pawnshop! very vain~~~

I want to buy a cap!!!

Comments (0)