New Job New Life!!

Yeah! Refreshed after 2 weeks holiday ^^

Started my new job end of last month ^^ realize it is not bad .. I mean the feeling of knowing more new people, new colleague, new friends, and new cubicle hahaha ^^ where I will spend most of my time. I like my team-mate eventhough maybe we're not as calibre as the other team. but hey they were like good friends ... a real multinational team :) there's Indonesians, Malaysians, Singaporeans, Indians, Germans, China's, and Filipino ... I told myself .. see? It wasnt that bad anyway of moving ^^

Realize how big the company was .. and yes meeting a lot of ex-ntu frenz, ex-lecturer also. haha seems like this world is so small ... had so much fun these past 3 weeks... Been gone through the Orientation and ISO training... think I'll stay here for some time then.

I learned few things where I havent had time to learn before ... ahhh ... so much fun here as well. The feeling is different but yes the point is I think I can see myself here at least till next year unless they sack me out LOL!

I'll pass on some other story later on as the time passed by ^:^

Comments (0)